How do I request a staff/faculty name change?

If you wish to change your name, network login, e-mail address, etc. please see this service article that contains a link to the request form

Print Article


Article ID: 76322
Wed 4/17/19 4:11 PM
Mon 4/3/23 12:32 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)

If you are an employee and wish to change your preferred name, please complete this form to have your preferred name reflected in the college's various IT systems