How do I access student unofficial transcripts?

You can get this information via Advisor Center.  In order to get there, click on Faculty Center first, then go to the Advisor Center Tab, then “view data for other students”, It will then require you to put in the ID.  In the “Other Academic pull down tab, select transcript: View Unofficial.  The transcript will then display.



Article ID: 57634
Tue 7/17/18 2:12 PM