I’m a veteran. How do I pay for school? Is there someone to talk to?

  • In addition to completing the regular steps for enrollment to TCC (*Click on the link below to view the steps)
    • www.tacomacc.edu/gettingstarted/theenrollmentprocess/
    • Veterans must also work with the Veterans Affairs office (*Click on the link below for more info)
      • www.tacomacc.edu/gettingstarted/veterans/
      • The Veteran's Affairs office is located in Bldg. 14
      • You are encouraged to do this before being certified for their benefits from the VA.
      • At that time you will be briefed on VA policies, as well as how they apply to your benefit.
      • There are several people who can help you through the process.  
  • The Outreach & Recruitment staff can answer any questions about becoming a student
  • We also host regular TCC Admission Information Sessions (*Click on the link below for more details)
  • A staff member from the Veterans Corps is on campus Monday, Wednesday and Friday to provide additional support to our military students and family members.
  • Their office is located in Bldg. 14 near the Financial Aid office and can be reached at 253.566.5364
    • You can also email them at:
    • vcorps@tacomacc.edu 
    • They can provide information about community services and supports
      • The information they can provide include
      • Housing
      • Employment
      • Counseling Services.
0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 33913
Thu 7/20/17 5:51 PM
Mon 4/19/21 1:15 PM