How can I request Supplemental Instruction (SI) for my course?

  • If you are teaching a course that is supported by SI, please contact the Supplemental Instruction Coordinator, Elmira Utz, at 253.566.5383 or to discuss having an SI leader placed in your class section.
  • Placements are made based on a number of criteria including availability of leaders and scheduling considerations.


Article ID: 34197
Tue 7/25/17 10:40 AM
Tue 4/20/21 9:42 AM