Why didn’t the Assessment office give me credit for my classes?

  • Remember - Credit from your transcript from another school can only be applied by having that school send an “Official Transcript”
  • Or by you bringing a sealed copy of your transcript to the Enrollment Services Office in building 7.    
  • Mail Official Transcripts to:  
    • Tacoma Community College
    • Enrollment Services
    • 6501 S. 19th Street
    • Tacoma, WA 98466.  


Article ID: 33787
Thu 7/20/17 1:42 PM
Mon 4/19/21 12:40 PM