How do I submit unofficial transcripts?

To get started with unofficial transcripts:

  • Bring transcripts in person to Assessment in building. 7.
  • You may, alternatively, fax them to 253.566.6011
  • Or you can attach them to an e-mail and send them to
    • You must include your student ID number.  

Our New Student Orientation may be an option for you.

However, attending one of these New Student Orientations (NSO) can help prepare you for success in your upcoming quarters at TCC.

If you have questions, please contact our Advising Center by phone at 253-566-6091, by e-mail:, or in person.


Article ID: 33772
Thu 7/20/17 12:28 PM
Mon 4/19/21 12:38 PM